The White Duck Guarantee
At White Duck Outdoors, we're proud of the best-in-class support we provide to our customers. As a team passionate about the outdoors, we ensure the products you receive from us live up to the high expectations of quality craftsmanship, and we offer you the best-in-class product protection available.
What's covered with the White Duck warranty
Our manufacturer’s warranty* covers products against defects in materials or workmanship and it starts immediately after delivery. Any product or any component of the product found to be defective will be repaired to working order or replaced with the same or similar model at the discretion of White Duck Outdoors without charge, at our expense (provided the delivery address is in the lower 48 states of the US). Please be sure to keep the original sales receipt and send us a copy if you wish to repair or exchange a purchased good. The customer will be solely responsible for the delivery and shipping charges.
If you think there’s a problem with your White Duck product, please contact email@example.com or chat us online as soon as the defect is noticed.
Disclaimer: Defects are limited to those resulting from the manufacturing process or production errors (stitches and waterproofing), and exclude:
- Holes, punctures, ordinary wear & tear
- Damage arising from (but not limited to) mold, mildew, inconsequential spot leakage, ultraviolet exposure, fire/stove/air conditioner use (to limit the likelihood of mold & mildew, we would advise not setting your tent up under trees for an extended period of time, and never storing away your tent when it's wet or damp)
- Other damages that may occur during improper or negligent use/assembly/storage of the product, bad maintenance, use contrary to instructions (not following the proper procedures)
- Damage from repair, modification or alteration by anyone other than White Duck Outdoors
- If the item has been damaged on purpose
- Damage from extreme weather conditions including but not limited to ice, snow, hail, wind, and lightning or any other catastrophic events.
NOTE: Your tent is built from best-in-class materials and boasts a superior construction to tents from almost any other store. However, your tent is not meant to be used as a permanent shelter, left up year-round or left unattended. All of these situations will be considered "negligent use" and will not be covered under the White Duck Warranty.
If you would like your product to be covered from accidental damage or regular wear and tear, please continue to read below about Extend's warranty options and add this to your product when checking out, if applicable.
What's Covered with Your Extend Protection Plan
Terms and conditions apply. See full terms and conditions.
White Duck + Extend
Extend protects your product with an affordable, modern, easy-to-understand plan — so your White Duck purchase is covered, even after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
Add an Extend plan to your purchase during checkout to protect your White Duck purchase from rips, tears, broken zippers & more.
Why should I add Extend protection?
Forget the frustrating logistics of outdated extended warranty providers. Extend has your back. Pay one flat rate at checkout and Extend will work directly with you to get your product replaced quickly should damage happen to it. No catches—everyone wins.
How it works
Add an Extend protection plan to your purchase during checkout to protect your purchase from damages. Look for the Extend offer on eligible products to add protection.
How to file an Extend claim
Contact Extend at customers.extend.com/claims or by phone at (877) 248-7707. They’ll process your claim in minutes and, once approved, send you back to us with a promo code for a replacement product. Easy as pie.
You can also contact our White Duck Customer Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I add an Extend accidental damage plan?
This plan provides coverage for accidental damage from handling (ADH), such as breaks, rips, and tears. Our ADH plans are in effect from day one. Extend is a reliable service that makes purchasing and filing claims on protection plans simple through an easy-to-use online portal and great customer experience team.
What do I need to provide if I file an Extend claim?
When filing a claim with Extend, you will simply need to provide either your contract ID, email address, or other identifying piece of information.
What products are covered by Extend product protection?
Extend product protection is available on our website for purchase on select products. Look for the Extend logo and protection plans on White Duck product pages for availability.
Coverage for accidental damage from handling (ADH) does not include:
- external causes of any kind, including third party actions, fire, theft, insects, animals, exposure to weather, windstorm, sand, dirt, hail, earthquake, flood, water, acts of God or consequential loss of any nature
- damage from abnormal use, abuse, misuse, mishandling, neglect, introduction of foreign objects into the Covered Product, unauthorized modifications, or alterations to a Covered Product
- Failure caused by your lack of following the manufacturer’s instructions for operation and care of the Covered Product
For full terms and conditions and coverage details, click here.